I had all my notes and everything in place to put up a detailed report on the conference but my laziness to blame. Alootechie and Contentsutra have both filled up the contentsphere with summaries from it. Let me instead outline a few things which some of the speakers shared and which i liked.
RAJ NAYAK – CEO NDTV MEDIA
– The top 6 players in the industry can change the market and give it the direction it needs. Forget Market Dynamics , its upto us.
– If agencies start selling cheap, what about the guy who has just started off , what will he survive on – Dont sell cheap – we are only damaging ourselves
– IAMAI should consolidate the industry – Why can we Ban people who dont pay up on time. Print media has these safegaurds , why not Internet.
– Change now, raise the bar now otherwise it will be too late.
DEBRAJ TRIPATHY – MOBILE MARKETING HEAD – ONMOBILE
– The guys who speand and have everything in their hands are the guys who need to understand– Its next to impossible to be able to survive at 10 CPM